- Don’t buy insurance through the internet – Call our agency and let us provide outstanding service along with competitive pricing.
- Maintain good credit - Regularly check your credit score, since a low score may impact your premium.
- Review your auto limits – If you have limits of less than $100,000, that won't even cover the medical bills in a serious accident. The minimum liability coverage that anyone with any assets or income to protect should be carrying is $500,000 to $1 million or more.
- Maintain a home inventory – Having an accurate account of your personal property can provide for greater recovery in the event of a loss.
- Bundle your insurance – Combine your auto, home and umbrella policies with one insurer to receive greater discounts.
- Set the right deductible - A higher deductible reduces your premium, but you have to pay more out of pocket in the event of an accident. If you have a good driving record and haven’t had an accident, you may want to gamble and opt for a higher premium. The reward for this risk could be up to a 40% savings.
- Consider Identity Theft – Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S.
- Buy from a financially strong company – Your insurance is only as good as the company who stands behind the policy. The insurance company should have an “A+” rating or higher.
Be prepared to make adjustments as your lifestyle and needs change.
Call us today and let us help protect what is important to you